A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 886th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. It is said to be the largest and an intense tropical cyclone ever recorded, which formed in Oct 1979 and entirely dissipated after 20 days affecting areas in the Pacific. Which typhoon?
2. Who remains the only player to score 100 points in a single NBA game? He achieved this feat in 1962 while playing for Philadelphia Warriors.
3. After 20 years of construction, the Vidyasagar Setu, the longest cable-stayed bridge in India, was opened in 1992. Which city is connecting to Howrah via this bridge?
4. The Argentine Andy Muschietti is the director of which 2017 supernatural horror film, one of the highest-grossing horror films of all time?
5. What French writer and professor known for her autobiographical works with a sociology angle is the most recent recipient of the Nobel Prize in Literature? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )