A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 884th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which German city in North Rhine-Westphalia has the world’s largest inland port with over 40 kilometres of wharf? It lies on the confluence of the Rhine and Ruhr rivers.
2. La Blanquirroja is one of the nicknames of which South American national football team?
3. What ancient capital city lends its name to an autobiographical series of books by Marjane Satrapi?
4. Also, the name of the waterway; which is the sixth-most populated city in Egypt?
5. Directed by Todd Field, what 2022 psychological drama stars Cate Blanchett in the fictional titular role, the first-ever female chief conductor of a major German orchestra? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )