A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 883rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 768 AD, who was crowned king of the Franks alongside Charlemagne? After his death, Charlemagne took over entire Francia and expanded the kingdom.
2. Located on the west bank of the Guayas River, Guayaquil is which country’s second-largest city?
3. Which team won the 1919 World Series? The series finale is now known as the Black Sox Scandal, where members of the White Sox members conspired to throw the games.
4. What human disorder, also known as health anxiety, revolves around one’s obsession with the idea of having a serious but undiagnosed medical condition?
5. An Invitation to Indian Cooking was one of the earliest cookbooks to showcase Indian cuisine in the Western world. It was written by what actress and travel writer? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )