A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 881st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Durance, a major river in Southeastern France, is a tributary of which major river?
2. The term ‘Munshi’ was derived from Persian and had many meanings during the Mughal rule. British India used this term for people hired to do what kind of job?
3. Yakitori is a Japanese style of meat. What kind of meat is used in yakitori?
4. This 2014 novel by Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi is based on Baganda history and mythology mixed with current topics. The novel’s title comes from the Bantu language for ‘thing’. Which acclaimed novel?
5. The original version of the US game show “You Bet Your Life” was hosted by what man from 1947 to 1960? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )