A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 880th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Nitra, derived from the river Nitra, is one of the oldest cities in which European country?
2. Which city was replaced by Ngerulmund as Palau’s capital in 2006? The city in question is Palau’s largest city.
3. Which national football team is nicknamed The Eagles of Carthage?
4. Hume Cronyn played the title character in which 1996 American film? Meryl Streep and Diane Keaton played his two daughters, with Carly Simon performing the theme song “Two Little Sisters”.
5. This is one of the kinetic art exhibits by a Swiss sculptor from which museum in Basel, Switzerland? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )