A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 879th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What name is given to a person who makes a significant and substantial attempt to occupy the position of Bishop of Rome and leader of the Catholic Church in opposition to the legitimately elected?
2. Which economics professor had a cameo in the movie The Big Short alongside Selena Gomez?
3. In 2022, what Danish driver rejoined team HAAS after a gap of one year? He replaced Nikita Mazepin following the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
4. The WFEO (FMOI in French) is an international non-governmental organisation representing what profession worldwide?
5. This businessman purchased and globally expanded McDonald’s in the 1960s and 1970s, retired, and went on to own San Diego Padres MLB team until his death. Who? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )