A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 878th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Indravarman I succeeded King Jayavarman III in 877 AD as the ruler of what Hindu-Buddhist Asian empire?
2. What name is given to the first complete modern English translation of the Bible, also the first printed translation into English? It is named after Myles _________, the compiler.
3. The War of the Grand Alliance or the War of the League of Augsburg, or the Nine Years’ War took place in which century?
4. What new name did Basutoland adopt after independence from the United Kingdom in 1966?
5. Which Austrian politician served as the Chancellor from 1932 to 1934? Unfortunately, he was assassinated in a failed coup attempt by Nazi agents. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )