A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 876th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. King of Bollywood is a biography by Anupama Chopra that chronicles the life and career of which Bollywood superstar?
2. Five Weeks in a Balloon (1863) was the first adventure novel by what French writer?
3. What Russian figure skater was involved in a doping scandal during the 2022 Beijing Olympics and made news for landing a quadruple jump in the event? She is the 2022 European champion and a provisional Olympic medal winner pending the closure of the WADA investigation.
4. The cyclone Batsirai created havoc and made landfall in which island country, displacing over 100,000 people in the early weeks of 2022?
5. In which canton would you find the Bellerive Castle, a Swiss heritage site of national significance? In 2022, it was bought by the daughter of Nursultan Nazarbayev. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )