A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 875th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Toei Subway is one of two transit systems that form which Asian capital’s subway network?
2. What three-digit number is the title of a 2022 American spy film starring Penélope Cruz, Jessica Chastain, Diane Kruger, and Lupita Nyong’o?
3. The Socialist Party, led by António Costa, won a majority of seats in the legislative election (January 30 2022) of which country? Costa has been the Prime Minister since 2015.
4. Which spirit is mixed with cranberry juice and grapefruit juice to make a sea breeze cocktail?
5. Florence + the Machine named the song What the Water Gave Me after a painting by which Mexican? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )