A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 874th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which city is the de jure seat of the government and parliament of the autonomous community of Castilla-La Mancha?
2. COMESA is a regional economic community of which continent with French, English, Arabic and Portuguese as the official languages?
3. Anthony Wilding was one of the tennis players who was killed in action during World War I. He was a former world no.1 tennis player from which country?
4. Which police procedural TV series (1981-1987) won eight Emmy Awards in its debut season? The name of the show references the nickname of the police officers and the eponymous street where the police station is located.
5. What German writer received the 1972 Nobel Prize for Literature? His 1963 book The Clown negatively portrayed the Catholic church and the CDU party. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )