A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 873rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Battle of Hafrsfjord was a great naval battle fought in Hafrsfjord sometime between 872 and 900 that resulted in the unification of the small kingdoms of which country?
2. What is the Scottish Gaelic name for Scotland?
3. What sort of facility in the historic Islamic world was dar al-shifa or bimaristan? One of the early facilities was built by the Abbasid governor, Ahmad ibn Tulun in the 9th century AD.
4. Currently, he works as a rugby commentator in the administration; he was the captain of the 1991 Rugby World Cup Australian team. Who?
5. By what professional name is Ashley Nicolette Frangipane known? Her debut album was titled Room 93. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )