A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 872nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. From what material are millefiori ornaments made?
2. Calpurnia is famously known in history as the last wife of what Roman? In other words, she was married to him at the time of his assassination.
3. What English poet (1757-1827) wrote the lyrics to the hymn Jerusalem?
4. Which mythical sea monster has the tail of a fish and the front legs, shoulders, and adjoining parts of a horse?
5. Name this Red Bull’s principal strategy engineer, known for her brilliant insights that has seen Max Verstappen come up with triumphs on a few occasions in recent years. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )