A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 870th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1789, who was appointed the first United States Secretary of State?
2. The Battle of Polygon Wood took place in 1917 in the namesake area of Polygon Wood, located in which country?
3. In 1984, the United Kingdom and China agreed to a transfer of sovereignty over Hong Kong. In which year did it take place?
4. What historic city of Mexico in Guerrero, nicknamed the Flag of Mexico, made headlines in 2014 for a mass kidnapping event of 43 students?
5. Whose cry of “Don’t shoot, G-Men!” becomes a nickname for FBI agents? He shouted as he surrendered in 1933. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )