A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 869th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Willem Alexander has been the King of which European country since 2013?
2. In the online game, Wordle, what colour is shown on a letter if placed in the correct location?
3. Speaking of tennis, Which Czech American tennis player won the 2006 US Open mixed doubles title with Bob Bryan at the age of 49?
4. Which confectionary company trademarked its signature Pantone 2685c purple colour for packaging its chocolate?
5. Erich Mendelsohn designed the Einstein Tower in which German city that borders Berlin? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )