A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 868th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Virgin Suicides, Lost in translation, Marie Antoinette, and the 2020 movie On the Rocks are all directed by which director?
2. By winning the 1995 French Open title, Thomas Muster became the first tennis player from which country to win a Grand Slam singles title?
3. This red grape variety has made France’s Burgundy appellation famous and vice versa? Its name in Germany is Spätburgunder; by what popular name is it known?
4. In which country’s flag would you find the legend of an eagle sitting on a cactus while devouring the serpent? The cactus is situated on a rock that rises above a lake.
5. The cloud computing service created by Microsoft is known by what one-word name? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )