A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 867th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What philosophical position associated with René Descartes draws a fundamental distinction between mind and body?
2. The declaration known as Kol Nidre is recited before the evening service on which Jewish holy day?
3. Steve Gregory played the saxophone on which 1984 George Michael hit?
4. No Way Home is the latest movie in the Spiderman franchise. In this movie, what actor will reprise his role as Doctor Otto Octavius, which he played in 2004?
5. What famous lady is standing next to Winston Churchill? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )