A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 866th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Henry Tamble is a librarian at Chicago’s Newberry Library, a man with a genetic difference that causes him to disappear from time to time, much to the agony of his partner. This debut novel was written by Audrey Niffenegger. What novel?
2. The Oxford dictionary added this word a few years ago: an overzealous or obsessive fan of a celebrity. What word? It is a portmanteau of two words used in a similar context.
3. Which food item gets its name from the Spanish-Mexican word meaning avocado soup or sauce?
4. Which company is traded in the SIX Swiss Exchange under the symbol CSGN?
5. This 2017 ad campaign received a lot of criticism because of the tagline. Which brand? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )