A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 865th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What 9th-century Byzantine general and aristocrat shares his name with an Asian-headquartered oil company?
2. What TV series revolves around an affluent and feuding Texas family, the Ewings, who own the independent oil company Ewing Oil and the cattle-ranching land of Southfork?
3. The voyage of what explorer in 1498 marked the arrival of the Portuguese in Mozambique?
4. Which volcano located on the Honshu Island erupted for 10 days in 864 AD, known as the Jogan eruption?
5. Name this first openly bisexual and the second openly LGBT woman to be elected to the House of Representatives (2012) and to the Senate (2018), also the first woman to the senate from Arizona? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )