A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 864th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Paphlagonia was an ancient region and the location for the Battle of Lalakaon between the Byzantine Empire and an invading Arab army. In which modern country is Paphlagonia located?
2. The Swabian Jura is a mountain range that is exclusively found in which German region?
3. Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia combined as a team to play the 1975 Cricket World Cup under what name?
4. Divided into 100 centavos, Lempira has been the currency of which Central American country since 1931?
5. Which actress played the role of Chelsea Lutz in the 2005 movie The Amityville Horror? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )