A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 863rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Endometritis is inflammation of the lining of which organ of the female reproductive system?
2. On May 16, 2019, a television special titled Unravelling the Mystery aired following the series finale of which TV sitcom. It’s a backstage retrospective featuring the main stars of the show.
3. Which elected officials in the U.S. government take their name from the Latin for ‘old man’?
4. Nanook of the North is one of the first full-length documentaries. According to the Inuit/Greenlandic language, what is a Nanook?
5. This painting by Peter Paul Rubens depicts the story behind the founders of a famous European city. Which city? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )