A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 862nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Tin Jan 2022, the undersea volcano Hunga ____-Hunga Ha’apai eruption is causing damage in which Oceania country, causing tsunamis across the Pacific?
2. Salvatore Caruso, the Italian tennis player, made headlines recently at the 2022 Australian Open. He lost to M. Kecmanovic in the first round. Who was supposed to play in place of Salvatore?
3. Who played the Trump parody President Janie Orlean in the 2021 movie Don’t Look Up?
4. Which multinational food company based in Parma has its own Spotify playlist, where each song exactly corresponds to the period required to prepare their products?
5. In which European country is the Maria Sklodowska-Curie Bridge located?– PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )