A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 860th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which TV series (2021-present) tells the story of a local police precinct in the canton of Wallis, Switzerland, getting its name from the local dialect for a ‘policeman’?
2. He is now a motivational speaker; this former litigation lawyer became famous after releasing the 1997 self-help book The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. Who?
3. Apart from Porto, which Portuguese club has won the Champions League/European Cup twice? They won it consecutively in 1961 and 1962.
4. What fermented flatbread, central to the Ethiopian and Eritrean cuisines, is traditionally prepared using flour from non-glutenous grass Teff?
5. This is the sequel to which 19th-century novel? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )