A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 859th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. According to an order of succession, Emperor Montoku was the 55th emperor of which country?
2. ABCDEFU is a 2021 debut single by Taylor Rutherford that reached number one in many countries. She goes by what professional name, which happens to be her middle name?
3. Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, and Tajikistan formed a military alliance in 1992, known by what four-letter acronym?
4. Avahis have short arms, a short muzzle, and a round head with small ears hidden in woolly fur and is a genus of what primate, indigenous to the island of Madagascar?
5. Engineers’ Day in India is celebrated each year on 15 September. It happens to be the birthdate of an engineer who also served as a Diwan of Mysore from 1912 to 1918. Who? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )