A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 856th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which two-time French Open champion recently won her first Grand Slam singles title, becoming the first Polish woman to win the US Open?
2. Which German village in Baden-Württemberg has a significant aerospace presence as it is used in the research and hot firing tests of rocket engines, including the current Ariane launchers?
3. Created by Chris Van Dusen for the screen, which Netflix series historical-drama is based on Julia Quinn’s collection of novels?
4. Which Swedish town is featured in the naming of four chemical elements of the periodic table?
5. In this unfinished painting by Leonardo da Vinci, who (in the title) is depicted alongside the Virgin Mary and the infant Jesus? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )