A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 855th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The drivers of which F1 team donned yellow racing suits at the recently concluded Grand Prix, celebrating their 75th anniversary?
2. In September 2012, the US embassy in which Libyan city was attacked, resulting in four deaths?
3. In 1877, what Austrian physicist provided the current definition of entropy? The constant in that equation is named after him.
4. A name associated with two major beer brands: how is the Czech city of České Budějovice known in German?
5. Name this 1994 German film directed by Thomas Arslan that portrays a group of young people in Essen in the 1990s? It was Arslan’s debut film as the director. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )