A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 854th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1964, Tanganyika joined with the People’s Republic of Zanzibar and what region to form current-day Tanzania?
2. Which African country’s nine regional states include Tigray, Amhara, and Somali?
3. After graduating from Oxford with a BSc, Margaret Thatcher became the first British prime minister with a science degree. In which subject did she graduate?
4. Which national team failed (in 2016) to repeat the glory of winning the UEFA Euro championship like they did in 1984? They finished second.
5. The Lacemaker is a painting completed around 1670 by which Dutch artist? – (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )