A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 853rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. We know the Queen as Elizabeth II, but her complete name features two other names. What are they?
2. Verified by historians, she was the second-longest reigning sovereign monarch in world history; who is the first on that list (72 years and 110 days)? (Regnal name and number)
3. What royal residence was completed in 1856 at Aberdeenshire, Scotland, the place where Elizabeth II died on 08 September 2022?
4. At the time of her father’s death, Elizabeth and Philip were on tour. In which country did she receive this sad news?
5. This was the royal cypher of Elizabeth II, surmounted by a crown, known by what name? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )