A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 852nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1970, the spacecraft Venera 7 landed on which planet, the first spacecraft to make a soft touchdown on another planet and transmit data back to Earth?
2. What English actress won an Oscar for her role as Hanna Schmitz in The Reader (2008)?
3. Which 979m-tall Venezuelan waterfall is named after the U.S. aviator who landed on it in 1937?
4. What Greek tennis player won his first ATP World Tour title at the 2018 Stockholm Open?
5. Name this Russian. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )