A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 848th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Vic Flick made his name for playing the guitar riff in which iconic movie franchise (the 1960s -present)?
2. In Oct 2021, which company’s market capitalisation reached $1 trillion after the rental company Hertz ordered 100,000 cars in a landmark $4 billion order?
3. The Game & Watch is the first console launched by which video game company in 1980?
4. The carpal tunnel is a narrow passageway found on the anterior portion of the what part of the human body?
5. Playing in the Brussels Capital Region, which Belgian professional football club is the most successful in the domestic league and European competitions? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )