A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 847th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What is the other name of the abstract strategy board game, Weichi, in which stones (the game pieces) are used on a grid of black lines?
2. Which African country produces 38% of the world’s cocoa beans? A Cémoi brand facility (chocolate factory) was the first in this country in 2015 in Abidjan.
3. The state flag of which US State incorporates the North Star, referencing that it is the most northerly in the Union?
4. In computing, what term refers to malware that misleads users of its true intent?
5. This fortress is so strong that most of it withstood the 2004 tsunami, while part of the coastal area was damaged. In which country? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )