A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 845th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What athletic apparel brand takes its name from an Afrikaans word for a type of antelope?
2. The International Sanitary Conferences (1851-1938) was organised by the French Government to standardise quarantine procedures and control diseases like cholera, plague, etc. This eventually played a significant role in forming what organisation in 1948?
3. What adjective refers to an object that is neither perpendicular nor parallel to a given line or surface, creating angles that are not 0, 90, 180, or 270 degrees?
4. What form of dried, cured meat originated in Southern African countries derives its name from the Dutch words meaning buttock and strip?
5. The firefighters wrap occasionally the world’s largest tree with fireproof blankets due to the raging wildfires. In which national park would you find this tree? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )