A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 844th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which Las Vegas hotel is the largest single hotel in the US, with 6852 rooms? It used to have a lion enclosure (until 2012).
2. Officially called Signal Iduna Park, the Westfalenstadion located in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, is home to which German football club?
3. Often heard in the courtroom, what Latin word translates to English as “elsewhere”?
4. If you arrange all the modern Summer Olympic cities alphabetically (in English), which city comes last on the list?
5. Who was the first to win the Junior Respiration Award, earned as a 14-year-old? It was presented by the Royal Life Society in 1941. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )