A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 843rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Whose first line of movie dialogue — “Alright, alright, alright” — featured in Dazed and Confused?
2. Missouri is the longest tributary of which river?
3. Which mountain is named after the man who was Surveyor General of India from 1830 to 1843?
4. In 1980, the World Health Organisation declared what disease to be eradicated? Currently, only two samples of this disease exist for research purposes: one in the USA and one in Russia.
5. These two are the only ones from their country to win a Formula One Grand Prix. Name either. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )