A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 841st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Ryugyong Hotel is one of the tallest structures in which city?
2. What Roman god of doorways, beginnings and endings lends his name to one of the months of the year?
3. If you shorten the “maximum capacity dry cell,” you get the origin of a Japanese consumer electronics company name. Which one?
4. The French word for cabbage, and which type of pastry share the same name?
5. What role does Diane Lane play in the movie Under the Tuscan Sun? The answer is the writer of the memoir of the same name. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )