A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 840th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Viola Davis became the first African-American to receive an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series because of her work on this show. What show?
2. 11/22/63 is a novel that was released in 2011. The book was adapted into a Hulu TV series by the same name. The story involves the protagonist travelling in time to prevent a major incident. Who wrote this novel?
3. Predeal, Sinaia, Busteni and Azuga are all mountain resort cities located in the Bucegi mountains of what country?
4. Numa (Lion), Gamilla (Crocodile), Balu (Baby), Buto (Rhinoceros), Bolgani (Gorilla), Sheetah (Cheetah), Pacco (Zebra), Sabor (Lioness), Gomangani (Native African), Manu (Monkey), Mangani (Great Ape) are some of the characters that appear in which book?
5. He had a great run in 2006 when he finished as a runner-up in the Australian Open and a semi-finalist at the Wimbledon singles. Which Cypriot? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )