A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 839th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Leptis Magna was an ancient city that flourished under Roman Africa’s rule. It has some of the most impressive Roman ruins in the Mediterranean. In which African country is it located?
2. Identify the Shakespeare play in which this quote appears: “Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste death but once.”
3. On the Easter Sunday of 1993, this F1 driver demonstrated the best opening lap ever in Formula One. It was at Donnington Park, which debuted in Formula One to host the European Grand Prix. What driver?
4. Sweden and Finland on the Baltic Sea are separated by which gulf?
5. Who accompanied Charley Boorman in these two motorbike journeys? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )