A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 838th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What name is given to a family of mixed alcoholic drinks with an alcoholic base spirit and a more significant proportion of a non-alcoholic mixer?
2. Emma Lazarus, a 19th-century American poet, is best known for her sonnet A New Colossus. Inside which famous landmark would you find the poem inscribed?
3. BLEU – Bilingual Evaluation Understudy and METEOR – Metric for Evaluation of __________ with Explicit Ordering are some of the metrics used to evaluate what task?
4. What is the only country to border both Turkey and Pakistan?
5. Which 2011 movie is based on a 2007 novel by Kaui Hart Hemmings and was nominated for five Oscars, winning one for Best Adapted Screenplay? It is not to be confused with a Disney franchise. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )