A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 834th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which of Da Vinci’s paintings is one of the attractions at the Czartoryski Museum, Krakow, Poland?
2. Which country in the Americas is named after the Spanish for “The Saviour”?
3. Carl _____, a German chemist and engineer, won the 1931 Nobel Prize in Chemistry. His uncle Robert _____ pioneered the spark plug development and founded the multinational company with the family name. What name/company?
4. At 12 kilometres long, Samina is the second-longest river in which European country? The longest and largest body of water is the Rhine in this country.
5. Treat Myself is the third major-label studio album by which singer? It was released in 2020. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )