A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 833rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Donald James Woods, in 1978, became the first private citizen to address the UN Security Council. He was known for his vocal anti-stance for which issue?
2. Which Japanese novelist, a member of the Japanese court, completed her expansive and complex Genji Monogatari (The Tale of Genji) in the 11th century, believed to be the world’s oldest full novel?
3. Which Asian-born architect, known for her radical deconstructivist designs, was the first woman to be awarded the Pritzker Architecture Prize, the most prestigious award in that field?
4. The betrayal of the Gilani brothers by switching their sides to the united Sultanates at a critical point of battle ensured the end of the Aravidu dynasty, the fourth and last dynasty of which empire?
5. #RedForRuth is an annual event set up via a foundation by which former English cricketer? He started this in memory of his wife, with its mission to support families facing the death of a parent. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )