A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 831st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1945, who took office as the first president of Indonesia, a day after achieving independence?
2. Who is the only actor to receive two posthumous Oscar nominations for his roles in Giant and East of Eden?
3. A name popular during the Civil Rights Movement, James Meredith was the first African American to graduate from which Southern university? Likewise, Michael Oher, the subject of the movie The Blind Side, was from this university.
4. Magic Whip was the eighth record album for which English rock band? It was released in 2015 after a gap of 12 years after their previous album, Think Tank. Which band?
5. Which former world No.1 became the first woman to coach a top male tennis player (Andy Murray) in 2014? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )