A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 829th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. It is now the name of a gin distillery; which European city was founded in 15 BC by the Romans as Turicum?
2. Which fictional board game consists of Keratin Rhinoceros, Metallic Elephant, Obsidian Crocodile and Jade Monkey as game pieces?
3. Which London bridge that opened on 10 June 2000 was nicknamed “Wobbly Bridge” after pedestrians faced a swaying motion on the opening day? The bridge was closed, modified, and re-opened in February 2002.
4. Which American writer is known for creating the fictional island of Caprona? This island features in his Caspak trilogy.
5. This former American professional boxer was played by Christian Bale in the 2010 movie, The Fighter, which won him an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor. Who? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )