A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 828th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Anarchical and Revolutionary Crimes Act of 1919 was a law in British India to curb the growing nationalist upsurge. It was popularly known by what name?
2. Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway were invited to present the Best Picture Oscar in 2017. This was to celebrate the 50th anniversary of a movie they acted in. Which movie?
3. Founded in the 1st century AD, Lentia was the Roman name of an Austrian city, the third-largest city in Austria. Which one?
4. Which is the colour of the current reigning house of the Netherlands?
5. What Indian poet and novelist was the first Kannada writer to receive the Jnanpith Award? (VISUAL)