A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 825th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Who held the record for being the oldest male tennis player to win a Grand Slam title before Federer beat him in 2017?
2. This two-word phrase derives from the allusion to the warmest time of the day – when the sun is highest in the sky. William Shakespeare used it in his Comedy of Errors. What phrase?
3. The early metal portable models of a device first patented by inventor Gabriel Kazanjian arrived on the market in the 1920s. They were slow, heavy, prone to overheating and caused multiple electrocution cases. What device?
4. Which US State containing numerous mountain ranges is the fourth largest US state after Alaska, Texas, and California?
5. These characters seated on the table are from a TV series inspired by a comic (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )