A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 822nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which Austrian fashion & design house was appointed by the International Cricket Council to craft the trophies for their annual awards in 2004?
2. After the disappointing reception of his sixth book, he started working as a customs inspector for 20 years. It came into the limelight in the 1920s, and since then, it has remained on many reading lists. Which 1851 book?
3. In 1800, which US President became the first to occupy the White House, although it was for just five months?
4. Rhine, Aare and Rhone make up the top three rivers that flow through Switzerland. Which river comes next?
5. Name this Netflix drama (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )