A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 820th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Who served as the Prime Minister of Zimbabwe between 1980 and 1987 before embarking on a different role for a long time?
2. Joe Sutter was the lead engineer and project manager for Boeing’s development of an aviation project in the late 1960s. What project made him famous?
3. Due to his extensive involvement with a music band’s original albums, George Martin was referred to as the Fifth _______. Fill the blank.
4. What word means official permission or approval to do something and a series of punitive measures usually against an offending nation?
5. This comic formed the basis for a 1990s movie starring Pamela Anderson in the title role. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )