A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 818th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What was Catholic religious tradition started in the United States by the LeMoyne brothers when King Louis XIV sent the pair in the late 17th century to defend France’s claim on the territory of Louisiane?
2. Which village and a popular tourist destination was named after a Christian saint who hailed from Southern Egypt and was said to have been martyred in 3rd century Roman Switzerland while serving as leader of the Theban Legion?
3. Finish the following quotation from “1984 by George Orwell”… War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery and Ignorance is…?
4. This multinational company’s not-so-popular name is Service Games. It started importing pinball machines and other coin-operated amusement machines to the military bases on the Pacific rim. How is it popularly known?
5. Name this 2020 Italian drama about an Italian engineer and his short-lived micronation. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )