A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 817th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This future President married Eleanor in 1905. In 1918, she discovered her husband to be having an affair with her secretary Lucy Mercer. However, they stayed on as a couple till his death. Who is this ex-President of the USA?
2. Which sport is most likely associated with the ‘mawashi’? A ‘mawashi’ is a type of loincloth around 30 feet in length.
3. Which footwear company was founded in 1851 by Carl Franz _____ and his brother Fritz in the basement of their family home in Schönenwerd in the canton of Solothurn, Switzerland?
4. The name for which chemical element comes from the Greek word meaning ‘stranger’ or ‘foreign’?
5. Dr Isobel Stevens (Izzie Stevens), played by Katherine Heigl, is a fictional character in which TV series? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )