A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 815th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What furniture comes from the Arabic word meaning ‘bench of stone or wood/ a couch’?
2. Todd’s syndrome is a disorienting neurological condition which affects human perception. Sufferers may experience size distortions temporarily. It is named after what fantasy literary work?
3. This electronic equipment manufacturer was founded in 1923 in Berlin as ‘Ideal’ and changed its name to its current name. The term refers to the mark seen on its headphones. Who?
4. Kelvin Martin was an American criminal from New York. He was known by a nickname that served as an inspiration for the rapper’s professional name. What name?
5. Designed by Kye Rowan in 2014, this is the flag of people with what identity? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )