A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 812th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In computational geometry, what two-word term is given to an algorithm for computing the convex hull of a given set of points? A convex hull is a shape that encloses a set of points, such that no corners of the shape are bent inwards.
2. Which 18th-century economist created the invisible hand metaphor and is known for founding the Classical school of economics?
3. Considered to be the first of the great kings of France from this house, Philip II fought against Henry II, Richard I, and John of England. Which house?
4. What is the name given to the Hebrew festival of lights? It is often compared to the Indian festival of Diwali.
5. Name the four-letter name for this association. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )