Qwizzeria in a nutshell – Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned to one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter, Patreon…. – click here.
1. Zimmermannsches Kaffeehaus/Café Zimmermann, a former coffeehouse in Leipzig, was the backdrop to the performances (1729-1739) of which Baroque music artist for many of his secular cantatas? Johann Sebastian Bach
2. It was built in 1849; Petersen House is a late Victorian-style house in Washington D.C. It is now a museum since the 1930s. This house is remembered for a famous person’s death on April 15, 1865, at 7.22 a.m. Who? Abraham Lincoln
3. What term was provided by political scientist Andrew Hacker in 1957 referring to a group of people who were wealthy, white, protestants and held national power in economic, political, and social aspects? WASPs
4. Which English Romantic poet’s reputation grew after his death in 1821 at the age of 25 years? Some of his poems include “Ode to a Nightingale”, “Sleep and Poetry”. John Keats
5. Whose 2017 book is titled Strong is the New Beautiful? (VISUAL) Lindsey Vonn
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
18 August 2022 @ 19.30 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays. More details here
21 August 2022 @ 19.00 (CET) – The Sunday Pub Quiz. More details here
23 August 2022 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #113